• Work remotely from home
• Modern & successful publishing company
• Improve accounting systems – Xero & Work Flow Max.
Our client is an award winning creator of book and film projects on behalf of international publishers and Netflix.
This role requires approximately 5 to 10 hours per week but the successful applicant might grow the role through proactive initiatives and solution focused thinking.
This would ideally suit a highly experienced temp or person looking for part time work, or a person who is self-employed and already delivers business administration services.
The role sits alongside the accounting function and the primary purpose of the role is to consolidate a variety of Excel spreadsheets into their Xero and Work Flow Max business software.
Through the application of the integrated systems, this role may also be required to help support some related month end financial reporting so a good knowledge of month end accounting would be a great advantage.
The Person We Seek
We seek a proactive and energetic person who can see opportunities for improvements and take the initiative to implement them rather than needing to be instructed.
You will need to be capable of accurately and efficiently completing the tasks below in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will be entirely self-managing, have positive personal values and a strong customer service ethic.
• Experienced in Xero implementation and integration of Work Flow Max
• Multi currency spreadsheets – Forex transactions
• Cash flow management
• Managing Work in Progress including accruals
• Month end financial reporting to Trial Balance level
• Journal entries
Qualifications and Experience Required
• A diploma in accounting or book-keeping would be advantageous
• Highly experience in the use of Xero
• Advanced Excel skills are also essential.
• Experience in managing foreign exchange transactions
Remuneration is generous and will be commensurate with skills match and experience.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Click on the Apply Now button and send us your C.V.