Administrator – HR Team – East Tamaki – Auckland
Large NZ owned industrial engineering company
Career opportunity to learn HR processes
Professional, fun, and friendly team
Seeking a quick learning and energetic self-starter who can be the glue for this busy team
Our client is a large privately owned industrial specialist providing maintenance, capital projects, fabrication and specialist services to leading manufacturing, commercial, industrial and utility providers.
With over 300 staff and 20 years’ experience in their sector, their success is based on long term client relationships that consistently add value through innovation, safety, quality and experience.
To work along the HSE and HR teams to deliver excellent administration support, taking ownership for the maintenance and continuous improvement of their administrative processes and systems and service delivery.
You will be working with both the Health and Safety and HR teams to establish the most effective split of time patterns of work.
Health and Safety:
• Maintain the HSE Management system ensuring staff movements are actioned promptly.
• Super user of IMG’s HSE Management system
• Assist the National HSE Manager with HSE reporting
• Work with HSE team to develop safety information sheets, newsletters, alerts & updates.
• Coordinate Drug and alcohol testing for new starters
• Monitor H&S audit activities and manage Purchase orders.
People and Capability:
• Maintain all training records across the business
• Coordinate and book training and refresher courses and manage training related communication.
• Assist with preparation of standard contracts & employment offers
• Track documentation relating to new starters and pay changes
• Support and coordinate surveys across the business
• Coordinate monthly P&C report
• Maintain HR database
• Assist HR team with on-boarding and induction process
Ideally you will have:
• Experience in complex administrative and coordination roles
• Exposure to full breadth of HR and HSE administration
• High level of skill with MS suite of products
• Experience with HSE/ HR management systems.
• Solid interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail – process oriented.
• Any experience within engineering, manufacturing industry is preferable.
If you wish to work for a professional, friendly, family business who values their employees and feel you have the skills and attributes for this role, we would love to receive your application
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
The successful candidate must pass drug, alcohol, medical and MOJ checks
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.