Seeking and account manager experienced in liaising with Architects or specifiers and familiar with commercial fit outs and products.
• Commercial Flooring Fit outs
• Family owned NZ company
• Wiri Based – very modern offices – Great Team
Our client is a family owned and operated business established 40+ years ago.
They are one of New Zealand’s leading suppliers of innovative entrance matting systems, carpet tiles and inspired commercial flooring solutions.
They are passionate about what they do and proud to be the industry leader in their field.
This role is based in their newly built head office and warehouse facilities in Wiri.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager this role is responsible for developing and executing strategies to identify specification opportunities and to secure those opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
This role is required to carry out marketing and sales activities of Entrance Matting Systems and Commercial Flooring ranges to architects and specifiers in commercial building projects.
We’re looking for a professionally mature and effective account manager to drive project wins and support our wider sales team.
You’ll need to be self-starter, entrepreneurial, business savvy, and reliable, and someone who enjoys using their own initiative to make their mark and deliver the BEST customer experiences.
Ideally, we’re looking for a person who is good with numbers, can manage multiple tasks and maintain a high level of accuracy without dropping the ball.
Your previous work experience needs to demonstrate a good eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to extract the right information on each call.
Most importantly you’ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and enjoy talking to people!
Key Responsibilities Include
• Promote products to architects and specifiers in a face to face manner
• Identify ‘target’ projects and relevant stakeholders in commercial projects nationally
• Build a strategic call cycle of key market specifiers and develop new business
• Maintain regular call cycles for account representatives
• Identify trends and new product opportunities for discussion with senior management
• Liaise with sales, product specialists and procurement teams on customer enquiries
• Build strong client relationships
• Identify and assess customer requirements to achieve a satisfactory outcome
• CRM data entry & system maintenance
Skills and Experience Required
• B2B sales experience preferably within the specification industry
• Experience dealing with and selling to architects, designers and specifiers would be a great advantage but not essential
• Ability to manage the process required for end to end project delivery
• Computer literate with ability to use Excel and a CRM system
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.