• Class A / B and Supervisor positions available
• Health & Safety industry leaders – Tauranga based role
• Great team culture, support, and hourly rate!
About the Company
ATL Group is New Zealand’s leading asbestos management and demolition organisation.
With over 35 years in business, our client is the industry expert in the safe removal of asbestos as well as demolition works in sensitive environments.
As ‘Asbestos Contractor of the Year’ they are true professionals, and have a remarkable Health & Safety record as it is their priority.
They have a strong national presence, reliable work flows, and robust long-term client relationships.
About the Role
This fast-growing company is always looking to expand their team of Asbestos Supervisors.
They offer good individual training pathways and career progression and a reliable stimulating contract work flow means your work is guaranteed.
They have strong company values with the key philosophy of achieving excellence with simplicity.
ATL have an engaged, motivated and professional culture, so are looking for someone who will fit in well and who is also positive, communicative, and supportive to join their crew.
The successful applicant will be a down to earth team player who can work effectively unsupervised in field and with the confidence and depth of experience to resolve technical challenges on sites.
You must also be able to demonstrate proven success in building and managing positive client and customer service relationships to help promote the business.
Key Responsibilities include
• Demolition and removal of friable or non-friable asbestos
• Team leadership and support
• Assist Project Managers as required
• Supervise experienced asbestos removalists and other staff allocated
• Reporting any issues onsite and mitigating business risk
• General administrative tasks and ad hoc report writing
Key Skills and Experience Required
• 2 years previous experience supervising at multiple site projects
• Experience supervising staff
• Clear understanding of the Health and Safety at work act 2015, ACOP and ATL removal procedures
• Work safe supervision experience
• Great customer service & communication skills
*Remuneration is negotiable and will be commensurate with skills and experience.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
If you would like to apply for this role in strict confidence, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.