Are you a super-organised sales support administrator with some quotation or pricing capability?
• Commercial Flooring Fit outs
• Family owned NZ company
• Wiri Based – very modern offices – Great Team
Our client is a family owned and operated business established 40+ years ago.
They are one of New Zealand’s leading suppliers of innovative entrance matting systems, carpet tiles and inspired commercial flooring solutions.
They are passionate about what they do and proud to be the industry leader in their field.
This role is based in their newly built head office and warehouse facilities in Wiri.
Reporting to the General Manager, this newly created office-based role will maintain a regular outbound call cycle to an established portfolio of customers and identify prospective customers to promote new business development as well as managing inbound queries and assisting with pricing and quotations.
We’re looking for an outgoing and energetic sales administrator to support an account manager and national specification manager.
You’ll need to be self-starter, entrepreneurial, business savvy, and reliable, and someone who enjoys using their own initiative to make their mark and deliver the BEST customer experiences.
Ideally, we’re looking for a person who is good with numbers, can manage multiple tasks and maintain a high level of accuracy without dropping the ball.
Your previous work experience needs to demonstrate a good eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to extract the right information on each call.
Most importantly you’ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and enjoy talking to people!
Key responsibilities include
• Outbound calling to existing customers and arranging visits
• Managing inbound queries
• Supporting the quotation and pricing function for basic work
• Maintain regular call cycles for account representatives
• Work with and build solid partnerships with the sales team
• Identify and assess customer requirements to achieve a satisfactory outcome
• CRM data entry & system maintenance
Skills and Experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Proven experience in an outbound sales support role
• Some experience supporting technical products or manufacturing based sales would be an advantage
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.