• Busy, varied, diverse role – Immediate start!
• Friendly and supportive office environment with great team culture!
• NZ owned, operated company, established 40 years.
Our Client is a genuinely leading supplier of quality, retail fittings, transforming interior spaces. With strong company values, they are passionate about delivering high impact, high return store design, fitout and manufacturing solutions.
NZ owned and operated established 40+years, they provide unique end to end solutions to a wide range of sectors.
They have their own onsite joinery factory and are able to manufacture unique customised bespoke solutions, bringing a refreshing approach to retail fixtures, fittings, and interior spaces.
This role is based in Otahuhu with free onsite parking.
We seek a diligent person with good positive energy and a sound work ethic who can manage their own time and take ownership of the role!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Confident professional telephone manner
• A strong customer focus, with a can-do positive attitude
• Exceptional standards of accuracy and good attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skill and can remain calm under pressure
• Must be able to manage workload and complete tasks
• Innovative approach to problems and can think outside the square
• Support surrounding team with administration tasks and support
• A collaborative team player
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Customer service
• Processing showroom and phone
• Processing orders via phone, email or website
• Customer support with freight enquires
• Email marketing – coordinating graphic elements for direct mailers
Skills and Experience Required
• Several years relevant NZ SME Administration/Customer Service experience
• Strong ability to understand product information and provide solutions
• Superior English communication and business writing skills
• Intermediate capability in MS Office, Powerpoint and Excel
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application.