Challenging, varied, fast paced role in a supportive team environment
Forward-thinking reputable hydraulic tools and machinery company, NZ owned
Be the go-to person making hard jobs easy!
This highly reputable and forward-thinking company continues to enjoy solid growth.
They offer sales, hire, service and calibration of quality hydraulic tools and related equipment to a wide range of industries across NZ.
This large and proudly NZ owned, family company, have their excellent reputation around honesty, integrity and supplying efficient and flexible service to their customers.
Reporting to and under the guidance of the Branch Manager, the key focus of this newly created role will be to deliver quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
This is the “Go to Person” who will lead the local branch hire operations whilst supporting the wider team.
It is responsible for:-
• prompt and efficient supply of equipment,
• technical information,
• advice on uses and applications,
• monitoring equipment availability,
• preparation of quotes,
• managing reservations,
• arranging dispatch and collection of equipment.
The Hire Coordinator is the one point of contact for the company “making the hard jobs easy” which is in line with the company ethos.
This position has a strong focus on the continuous improvement and delivery of excellent customer service, with a focus on building quality customer relationships.
Firstly you need to be a self-managing and highly motivated, ‘on to it’ individual!
You must have at several years’ experience in a similar role such as equipment hire coordination.
The ideal candidate will also be a professional and commercially savvy person who isn’t afraid to be firm when necessary, but enjoys being flexible and solution focused in adapting to the situation at hand.
To perform well in this busy role you must have excellent communication skills, time management skills and be able to multitask.
You will enjoy using your initiative and finding innovative ways to get things done.
Your referees will describe you as someone who has excellent organisational skills, customer service ethos and who is a team player.
Key Skills and Experience Required
• Ability to manage administrative functions in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Excellent customer service, sales & organisational skills
• Problem solving attitude with practical hands on background & mechanical aptitude
• Ability to drive and grow established & new business through superior service
• Ability to adapt to changing business or customer requirements
• Successful at leading & working in a small team environment
• Relates well to a diverse range of people
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) with good attention to detail;
• Good negotiation skills
• Intermediate level computer literacy
If you live and breathe delivering quality service and advice and are driven to exceed sales, we want to hear from you!
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ or Australia and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
If you would like to apply for this role in strict confidence, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.