Well established Construction Hardware Supplier
Commercial Tenders and Trade / Residential Projects
Part of a good sized estimation team
About the Company
Our client is a leading supplier of hardware to the construction industry.
Established for over 60 years and with 4 showroom branches nationally they are passionate about what they do.
Their client base comprises a solid portfolio of construction companies and residential builders constructing architectural homes through to warehouses, schools, and apartment buildings.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an estimator to join either the New Plymouth or Auckland team to provide accurate and timely tenders, ranging from residential houses and smaller trade projects through to mid to large commercial buildings.
This role reports to the Workflow Co-ordinator and you will be responsible for providing detailed planning and estimation services from preparation, pricing of cost-estimates through to tender.
You’ll join a great team culture which offers exciting opportunities and training for energetic and focused people.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Excellent building industry knowledge
• Demonstrated successful track record of preparing tenders and estimates
• Ability to read and understand technical drawing and specifications
• Proven commitment to teamwork
• Proven ability in building strong relationships with clients and architects
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office computer products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving abilities
• NZ experience essential
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and be legally entitled to work permanently in NZ.
Click on the Apply Now button and send us your C.V.