North Shore location – Subdivision Developments
Council Contracts – Grow with the company
Small professional team with high integrity and values
Genuinely top hourly rate for the right person
Career opportunity for a reliable Digger/Excavator Operator with several years’ experience
Our client is a well-established Civil Contractor based on the North Shore of Auckland with projects stretching over the greater Auckland area
They specialise in small to medium sized Civil Engineering Projects installing infrastructure for residential subdivisions, with a focus on subdivision development and commercial drainage and with their projects valued between $2-3 Million each.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digger operator who can work unsupervised when necessary to complete day to day site works.
As the Excavator Operator you will have an experience using medium-sized excavators from 5.5 t to 16 t and be able to maintain the machine and ensure it runs smoothly and reliably
The type of work sites includes carparks, drainage, small/medium subdivisions, and roading in the greater Auckland Area.
This role requires a well organised, straight shooting and methodical team player.
The successful person will:
• work Mon – Fri plus a 1/2 day Saturday
• be responsible for the daily maintenance of the machinery
• work unsupervised
• fit in with a team environment and do what is required to safely get the job completed
• be drug-free
• attend daily pre start talks, weekly toolbox meetings and monthly Health and safety meetings
What you’ll get in return
• a great hourly rate paid weekly
• a work Ute, for getting to and from work
• free medical insurance after 3 months
• birthday a paid day off after 12 months
NOTE – The successful candidate must be able to pass a drug test and pass a NZ Police background check.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.