Top Rates for Top Operators – $22 per hour +
Night Shift and Graveyard Shifts available – Large Mt Wellington Freight Company.
• Permanent Positions
• Immediate start available
• Iconic transport brand – dynamic teams.
Our client is a very large NZ owned 3PL freight and logistics provider based in Mt Wellington.
Their operations continue to grow rapidly and they are looking to add reliable and experienced people to their warehouse teams.
We’re looking to fill a couple of positions immediately.
The role is generally like many warehouse roles – safely loading and unloading B Trains and other trucks indoors and under cover to ensure efficient and timely turnarounds on their line haul network.
There is also some specialised fork hoist devanning of containers required.
Genuine opportunity with potential for career advancement in a rapidly growing transport and 3PL operation.
Work hours ……….
• Nightshift hours – 2pm to 1.00am
• Graveyard Shift – Midnight to 10.30am
What we’re looking for…….
• Current Fork hoist Certificate
• Fully experienced fork hoist operators
• Flexible – willing to do varied tasks
• ‘On-to-it Bros and Bro-ettes’
• Good level of fitness – preferably able to lift up to 25kg,
• Respectful clear verbal and written communication skills
• Good references from a similar role
If you are available NOW we want to hear from you today!!!!
If you don’t have a CV that’s OK but please attach a covering letter describing your work experience and ensure all of your contact details are included.
NOTE – The successful candidates must be able to pass a drug test and pass a NZ Police background check.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently or with appropriate visa in this country.