• Generalist HR – plus H&S Component (Training Available)
• Well established Quarry and Transport Business
• 45 – 50 staff – Professional Management Team
Seeking an experienced HR generalist to work part time – 3 days per week – Tues, Wed, Thurs
Our client is a well-established, New Zealand owned quarrying, earthmoving and transport company
Based in Wiri, they have a thriving business which has grown to the point where they now need some specialist resource they are on the hunt for a part time in-house HR advisor or co-ordinator ideally with some knowledge of or interest in Health & Safety processes
About the Role
This role will report to the Operations manager and provide generalist HR advice and support services across the business.
The focus of this role is to work closely with their divisional Managers located across several sites to provide practical on the ground guidance and effectively work through HR/ER issues.
The successful applicant will be highly professional and meticulous, but also an empathetic and caring ‘people person’.
You will ideally have …
• A relevant tertiary qualification and 3-5 years’ experience across all areas of HR in a NZ organisation
• A sound understanding of NZ Employment law, the Holidays Act and other relevant legislation
• A sound understanding of payroll matters such as leave entitlements, ACC, parental leave obligations and so on
• Strong business writing skills and the ability to design appropriate policies and processes as required
Your hourly rate will be ideally be an optimal balance between the level of this role and your level of experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application!
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have the legal right to work in this Country.
The successful candidate must pass drug, alcohol, medical and MOJ checks.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.