Otahuhu central location
Well established family owned NZ company
Excellent training and career opportunity
Our client has for more than 30 years’ designed, built, imported and installed fixtures and fittings and completed hundreds of fit outs in the retail environment. They have strong company values and are committed to design, innovation and development of new systems, expanding their product range to cater for new markets and most of all delivering great value.
As a result of significant growth in their product range they are now on the hunt for an exceptional Internal Sales Consultant who is keen to either learn or use their technical product knowledge to join their customer focused team. Although this is not an entry level role, full training will be provided and you will be supported by the managers and sales team.
We seek a highly motivated and well organised person with a sound ability to understand technical information.
In this varied role you will need to be a quick learner and a natural problem solver but most importantly you’ll be a positive and professional person unfazed by the multitude of tasks and changing requirements of each day.
Communication and relationship building skills, especially a pleasant and effective phone manner, are paramount for this role in order to provide effective sales support and positive customer experiences.
Tasks will include:-
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of incoming customer orders
• Process complex documents accurately
• Support the Sales Team with processing of orders and quotations as required
• Respond in a timely and accurate manner to customer enquiries received with regard to product functions, availability and specifications
• Liaise with customers and follow-up as necessary
• Attend to showroom customers
• Maintain close liaison with distribution and warehouse staff.
Skills and Experience Preferred
• Proven work experience in a sales support role in a NZ based company is preferred
• Proven success in managing telephone based sales activities
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in MS Word and Excel are essential.
• Experience in working with accounting system s such as Infusion and CRM systems such as Zoho will be an advantage but not essential because training and support will be provided.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.