National Key Accounts Manager – Trade Services – Auckland /Hamilton
• Well established and highly professional trade service provider
• Autonomous role –premium and professional brand
• Location either Auckland or Hamilton – Top Salary + Car
Seeking a proven sales professional to maintain and grow nationwide business – no trade experience required.
Our client specialises in providing trade painting and building maintenance service solutions with an outstandingly professional reputation built on their excellent service matched with high quality workmanship.
They are passionate about their business professionalism, ethics and values – and equally as passionate about their people!
Reporting to the managing Director the primary objective of this role is to manage corporate imaging through business development , building close working relationships with large existing clients ranging from big box retailers, to aged care providers and government agencies whilst also identifying and securing new business in key sectors.
This role does not have direct responsibility for the management of the national sales team but the successful appointee will be required to work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team to develop a national sales strategy. (Head Office is located in Christchurch)
The successful candidate will be a proven senior sales person with a strong traditional work ethic, good attention to detail and the following skillsets:-
• Highly motivated, focussed and positive and able to inspire and motivate others.
• Strong commercial experience with proven success in building working relationships at the senior level.
• A strong professional communicator with outstanding social skills
• Results focussed and efficient
• Mature, smart thinker
• Strong team player
We are primarily seeking a top business growth developer – full training and support will be provided on the products and services so don’t let that deter you.
The role will include: –
• Strategic sales planning forecasting and reporting
• Developing new business as well as building on existing client relationships
• A consultative selling approach to meet individual client needs
• Explaining technical information clearly and concisely
• Maintaining service standards and quality
Skills and Experience Required
• Several year’s proven corporate imaging and sales experience in the New Zealand services sector is desired.
• Proven business development skills
• Some knowledge of the building or maintenance industries and some familiarity with selling services to schools, health and aged care providers would be an advantage
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in CRM systems, MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.