• Base salary plus uncapped earning potential
• A premium brand with new purpose-built offices
• Newly created role for driven sales professional
Our client is synonymous with building premium homes for over 35 years, they are highly regarded and pride themselves on the importance of listening to their customers’ needs and delivering on their vision for their new home.
With a strong presence in the Waikato, Thames and Coromandel regions they are enjoying growth in the new home build sector.
With highly specified and beautifully designed display homes this role provides you with a strong lead generation pathway to supplement your already strong business development skills.
Reporting to a supportive and forward-thinking owner, the team’s primary objective is to grow sales in the regions, by proactively generating new enquiries, building, and maintaining good relationships with clients throughout the build process.
You will have the backing of a centralised Sales Manager, technically competent inhouse design and quantity surveyor team and a national franchise group, to assist you in reaching your uncapped sales targets.
The successful candidate will be a driven sales performer with good attention to details and the following skillset
• Be resilient, passionate, focussed and driven.
• Be knowledgeable, reliable, and enthusiastic.
• Be a strong professional communicator with outstanding social skills
• Be an energetic sales performer who works autonomously, managing your time effectively.
If you thrive on solving problems, have innovative design solutions and the skills to negotiate win-win deals within residential construction, then this is your next opportunity!
The role will include: –
• Working with clients to design their dream home.
• Generate and sustain new business.
• Sales reporting and CRM database maintenance.
• Actively promote and educate clients on the companies’ design and building process
• Processing and timely answering of client enquiries.
• Working with the surrounding teams to manage the sales process from design to completion.
Skills and Experience Required
• Proven sales experience in the New Zealand residential new build sector
• Knowledge of the building industry, you may come from a builder/architect environment or have proven sales experience in a retail hardware provider
• Proven business development skills
• Home designer or CAD experience (preferred)
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.