Order Management Administrator – Electrical Products – Mt Wellington – Auckland
• Large and growing family owned company
• Innovative organisation – friendly team
• Modern Facilities – Mt Wellington location – Close to Sylvia Park
Seeking an energetic and proactive person to manage customer orders and enquiries
Our client is a highly successful family business providing specialist electrical products to industry for over 70 years, representing some of the worlds most respected electrical brands.
As market leaders, they provide their customers with products supported by the industry’s most respected manufacturers, alongside an engineering design and build service with specialist technical support.
We seek an energetic and motivated administrator to join the customer services team providing effective and professional responses to customer requests and tracking order processing.
The successful applicant will be a smart, energetic, self-starter to take responsibility for maintaining quality service delivery whilst remaining flexible and easy going.
Daily activities include:
• Accurate and timely processing of customer orders and enquiries
• Accurate and timely processing of Return Request or Customer Credits
• Provide customer support relating to orders
• Manage inbound calls, redirecting where required
Skills and experience we are looking for:
• Several years’ administration experience in a NZ company
• Experience in managing customer service enquiries in a trade or distribution environment
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• Experience in maintaining CRM systems
• Exceptional communication skills
• Some knowledge of accounts and accounts processing would b advantageous.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.