• Large & well established, heavy engineering company
• Genuine career advancement opportunity
• Part of a large fast paced team – varied and stimulating work
Large Auck engineering co seeks several staff at all levels – top pay rates & huge work variety
About The Company
Our client is a privately-owned industrial specialist providing maintenance, capital projects, fabrication and specialist services to leading manufacturing, commercial, industrial and utility providers. With over 20 years’ experience in their sector, their success is based on long term client relationships that consistently add value through innovation, safety, quality and experience.
Based in Takanini, this plant specialises in beam manufacturing for successful New Zealand businesses. The demand for quality is high, and they pride themselves on delivering to specification using sub arc welding equipment.
About The Job and You
You’ll have a good work record, with a focus on safety and doing the right thing, even when no-one’s looking!
Great communication skills are important, as is the flexibility to work additional hours from time to time.
This is a close-knit team, where being a reliable, proactive team player counts for everything.
Work Hours and Pay
This Company offers ongoing development opportunities and a competitive rate of pay, including overtime rates.
There are several different working patterns, day shift and afternoon shift.
Skills and Experience Needed
• A good understanding of manufacturing processes
• Experience in a similar industry
• Materials handling experience
• Gantry crane operation, lifting and slinging (NZQA 3800, 30072)
• Fork-lift licence
• Ticketed Welder, i.e. sub arc, flux core wire welding
• Or some basic welding skills and a desire to train and achieve certification
• Demonstrates a good knowledge and commitment to safe work practices
• Can pass Drug testing and MOJ checks.
If you can say yes to the above requirements, we want to hear from you today.
You must currently reside in NZ and have a valid permanent work permit to be considered for this position
Send us your CV or cover letter explaining your skills and experience.
Click on the Apply Now button now……..