Product Channel Sales Manager
• High value healthcare / aged care equipment sales
• Full responsibility for sales development
• Highbrook location
Are you a proven sales executive with a passion for selling high quality technical products?
Our client is a highly successful importer and distributor of high quality rehabilitation and home healthcare equipment. They supply a wide variety of aged care and healthcare service providers – both government and private.
They are strongly values driven and pride themselves in providing specialist equipment training and installation.
This is a newly created senior sale role arising from our client’s steady growth and desire to strengthen an already well established sales pipeline.
Reporting to the Director/National Sales Manager this nationally focussed role will be supported by a dedicated technical product manager and wider sales team.
The primary objective of this role is to develop and grow national sales in their premium aged care category as well as targeting specific channels within key accounts where untapped sales opportunities exist.
The successful candidate will be a long term relationship developer with sound commercial awareness, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of customer needs to deliver genuinely outstanding sales results.
You will already have proven technical product business development / channel sales experience in a New Zealand based company.
You will have a strategic approach to sales, keen attention to technical detail, be meticulous at following up, and have a compassionate interest in the wellbeing of people.
Ideally you will be experienced in organising and presenting product training seminars to small groups.
Tasks will include: –
• Commercially astute identification and pursuit of business opportunities;
• Active team participation ensuring sales opportunities are well researched, meet guidelines and generate sustainable new business;
• Regular communication with clients, ensuring they are kept informed of company services, new features, price movements and any new services and changes;
• Sales reporting and CRM database maintenance;
• Processing and timely answering of customer enquiries;
Skills and Experience Required
• Several years’ successful business development or executive sales experience in a medium to large NZ based company is preferred.
• Experience in writing proposals and presenting to industry groups
• A working knowledge of the health or aged care services industry or a similar environment would be advantageous but we will consider applicants with experience selling technical products.
• Proven experience in negotiation at a senior level
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.