Large, varied product range
Innovative organisation – friendly team
Modern Facilities – Mt Wellington location
If you are looking to take the next step in your production career this role is your building block.
This successful family business has been involved in the wholesale and distribution of a wide range of specialist electrical products for over 70 years, representing some of the World’s leading electrical brands.
They provide their customers with some of the best loved brands in the electrical industry, supported by an engineering design service and technical product support.
We seek an experienced Production Operator to deliver products utilising various engineering equipment in the Value Add Centre.
This role is , inclusive of but not limited to, CNC Operations, Identification Operations and Assembly requirements.
Operational understanding of CNC or similar equipment is preferred, and ideally, you will also have and electrical background.
Daily activities include:
• Meet production deadlines in timely fashion, on specification
• Proven eye for detail with a “Right First Time” approach
• Understanding of production scheduling
• Maintenance of Documentation and SOP’s
• Contribute to overall team in process improvement
The Person we’re looking for:
• Proven experience in an engineering or jobbing environment
• Operational understanding of CNC or similar equipment
• An electrical background would be beneficial but not essential
• Flexibility and willingness to work with and within a team environment
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organized and proactive with a keen eye for detail
The general hours are between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and be legally entitled to work permanently in NZ.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.