Production Operator – Industrial Identification Products – Mt Wellington – Auckland
• Laser & Rotary Engraved Industrial ID Products
• Will train the right person if necessary – Dynamic friendly company culture
• Big company with very modern facilities – Mt Wellington location
Seeking a practical and self-motivated person with an interest in graphic design software – Corel Draw / Adobe Photoshop
The client is a large and very successful family owned business providing specialist electrical products to industry for over 70 years, representing some of the world’s most respected electrical brands.
As market leaders, they provide their customers with products supported by industry respected manufacturers, alongside an engineering design and build service with specialist technical support.
The Role and The Person we are hoping to find:-
This role is within their CNC machining facility.
We seek an energetic and motivated person to efficiently and effectively produce custom manufactured identification products.
You may be just out of school or tech college looking for first job experience – in which case training would be available – but you may also already have some experience in using engraving equipment like laser and rotary engravers and be looking for advancement and to join a super successful company with a fantastic culture.
We ideally would like to find a person with a practical can-do attitude who enjoys hands on tasks. You will also be mature enough to understand the importance of health and safety.
This role is varied and stimulating work opportunity, with no two days alike.
Daily activities include:
• Produce quality custom identification items to fulfil customers’ orders
• Maintaining continuity of production information by documenting and communicating actions and any irregularities
• Ensuring product and orders are filled within the agreed or committed timeframe
• Communicate technical and specification requirements with customers as required
Skills and experience we are looking for:
• Trade Certificate in an engineering field preferable
• Creative mind-set
• Experience or interest in graphic design programmes, like CorelDraw, Photoshop
• Some understanding of manufacturing processes
• A self-starter with good initiative who can figure things out for themselves
• team player, able to manage staff day to day
• Minimum Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Applications
Hours and Pay
The general hours of work are between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime required.
Salary will depend on level of experience but this is a well-paid position and a great opportunity for someone looking to prove themselves.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please do not apply if you are currently living overseas.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.