Job Security – Excellent,
Career Opportunities – Excellent
Facilities and Conditions – Excellent
Top rate for a top performer
We are a major distributor of products for electricians. We wholesale a wide range of well-established and respected brands as well as some specialist products throughout NZ.
As part of our services we operate a Value Added Centre ( VAC) which produces specialist machined products in wood and Formica to house various switches and control panels..
Who we’re looking for:-
Ideally you’ll be experienced in hands on supervision of a small manufacturing production unit involving CNC machining and fabrication.
As this is a hands-on role you will need to have used 4-5 Axis machines and be confident in working with timber or laminates.
You don’t need to be a programmer but you need to be able to interpret and convert drawings into machine files required.
It is also desirable that applicants have an above average understanding of windows based software.
This role will suit a person who has great attention to detail and above all takes real pride in their work.
• Overseeing a small production operation
• Setting up and programming CNC Machine equipment (BiesseWorks )
• Plan and machine products to correct specifications by studying production schedules and other reports, work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces and machining parameters, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
• Ideally you’ll have a Trade Certificate in fitting, turning and machinery..
• Familiar with Autocad
• Some experience using Solidworks
• Proven ability to machine components while optimizing material usage
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
Please note: The successful applicant will need to be able to pass drug testing and a police background check
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please do not apply if you are currently living overseas.
Click on the Apply Now button and send us your C.V.