• Generous Base Salary + Car and room for career advancement
• Well established nationwide trade service provider
• Autonomous role –premium and professional brand
Our client is a strongly growing company specialising in trade painting service solutions.
They have an outstandingly professional reputation built on their excellent service matched with high quality workmanship.
They are passionate about their business and values – and equally as passionate about their people!
Because of their continuing growth and passion for their people they are committed to developing pathways for promotion.
The primary objective of this role is to maintain effective and efficient end to end project completion success.
You will need to manage budgets and deadlines, proactively addressing any project issues whilst foreseeing possible problems and controlling the risk factors.
This role is responsible for maintaining positive site relations, motivating teams on site and ensuring core values, service and quality standards are met in the Waikato region.
You will be part of a large nationwide team and have the support of the regional manager two days per week but mainly work autonomously as the key company representative in the region.
The successful candidate will be an experienced tradesperson with good attention to detail and the following skillset:-
• Experienced in managing or supervising trade teams on site.
• Be knowledgeable, reliable, and enthusiastic
• Be a strong professional communicator with outstanding social skills
• Have the commercial maturity and experience to work autonomously, managing your time effectively
• Demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
Full induction training and support will be provided on the products and services.
The role will include: –
• Site visitation and scoping of work
• People and materials planning
• Staff and contractor management
• Budget management & reporting
• Quality assurance
• Health & safety compliance
• Explaining technical information clearly and concisely
• Processing and timely answering of client enquiries.
Skills and Experience Required
• A background in trade painting services –( ideally a qualified tradesperson)
• Experience in people management and planning
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in CRM systems, MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.