• Generous Base Salary + Car and room for career advancement
• Well established nationwide trade service provider
• Autonomous role –premium and professional brand
Seeking a well organised, proven sales self-starter looking to step up and grow a professional sales career.
Our client specialises in providing painting & maintenance solutions with an outstandingly professional reputation built on their sound reputation for excellent service matched with high quality workmanship. They are passionate about their business and equally as passionate about their people!
Reporting to the Regional Manager the primary objective of this role is to identify potential clients and key decision makers in local government, schools, aged care facilities and other similar environments to grow sales in the Auckland region.
The person also needs to proactively maintaining good relationships with existing clients throughout the region.
You will be part of a large nationwide team but work autonomously as the key company representative in the region
The successful candidate will be an energetic and smart sales performer with good attention to details and the following skillset:-
• Be resilient, highly motivated, focussed and positive.
• Be knowledgeable, reliable, and enthusiastic.
• Be a strong professional communicator with outstanding social skills
• Have the commercial maturity and sales experience to work autonomously, managing your time effectively.
Full training and support will be provided on the products and services so don’t let that deter you.
Also, if you have some experience in managing a small team or other general management skills this would be an advantage as the company has exciting pathways for promotion.
The role will include: –
• Developing and hunting new business and building on existing client relationships
• A consultative selling approach to meet individual client needs
• Sales planning, forecasting and reporting
• Explaining technical information clearly and concisely
• Processing and timely answering of client enquiries.
Skills and Experience Required
• Several year’s proven sales experience in the New Zealand trade services sector or even previous experience developing business in a labour hire environment is required
• Knowledge of the building or maintenance industries and some familiarity with selling services to schools, health and aged care providers would be a real advantage.
• Proven business development skills
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in CRM systems, MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.