Sales and Business Developer – Building Services – Christchurch
• Top Salary + Incentives + Car
• Well established building services provider
• Autonomous role –friendly, values driven organisation
Seeking a dynamic, energetic, senior sales person to work as part of the looking to step up and grow a professional sales career.
Our client is a thriving, privately owned building services company providing earthquake repair, renovations, and interior finishing.
They are strongly values driven and committed to ensuring renovations and EQR work receive the care and attention to detail that they deserve.
Reporting to the owner, the primary objective of this role is to identify potential clients and key decision makers in local government, schools, private owners and other sectors to grow sales in the Christchurch region.
The person also needs to proactively maintaining good relationships with existing clients throughout the region.
You will be part of a friendly and capable team but work autonomously as the key company representative in the region.
The successful candidate will be a proven ‘farmer / hunter’ with good attention to detail and the following skillset:-
• Be highly motivated, focussed and positive.
• Be knowledgeable, reliable, and enthusiastic.
• Be a strong professional communicator with outstanding social skills
• Have the commercial maturity and sales experience to work autonomously, managing your time effectively.
The role will include: –
• Developing and hunting new business as well as building on existing client relationships
• A consultative selling approach to meet individual client needs
• Sales planning, forecasting and reporting
• Explaining technical information clearly and concisely
• Processing and timely answering of client enquiries.
Skills and Experience Required
• Several years’ sales experience and proven business development success is essential
• Experience in sales in the New Zealand building sector is desired along with knowledge of the building or maintenance industries.
• Some familiarity with selling services to schools and government sector would be an advantage
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in CRM systems, MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.