• A premium brand – Positive, energetic and friendly team
• Uncapped earning potential
• Based in brand-new purpose-built offices in Te Rapa
Are you an experienced sales professional with a passion for finding new business and developing long term relationships?
Our client is synonymous with building premium homes for over 35 years. They are highly regarded and pride themselves on being able to guarantee their clients a quality home, whether they want to build from scratch or start with one of their Ready to Build plans.
The Waikato, Thames and Coromandel regions are poised for growth in the new home build sector, with clients wanting their second, third or forever homes built by a company who understands the importance of listening and delivering on their vision for their new home.
With highly specified and beautifully designed display you will be provided with a strong lead generation pathway to supplement your already strong business development skills.
Reporting to a supportive and forward-thinking owner team, the primary objective of this position is to grow sales in the regions, by proactively generating new enquiries, building and maintaining good relationships with clients throughout the build process.
You will have the backing of a centralised Sales Manager, a technically competent in-house design and quantity surveyor team and a national franchise group, to assist you in reaching your uncapped sales targets.
The successful candidate will have a love of people and putting client needs first.
You will need to demonstrate innovative sales initiative and be a natural problem solver.
You’ll ned to have the ability to think laterally and design innovative solutions as well as the skills to negotiate win-win deals with a wide range of clients.
We seek a person with genuine enthusiasm for delivering innovative quality products within the residential construction industry.
It is therefore expected that you will already have proven business development skills and a solid sales record in an industry with long sales cycles.
The role will include: –
• Working with clients to design the best home possible and to exceed their expectations;
• Active team participation ensuring sales opportunities are well researched, meet deadlines and generate sustainable new business;
• Manage the sales process from securing design meetings to commission
• Sales reporting and CRM database maintenance;
• Actively promote and educate clients on the companies’ design and building process
• Processing and timely answering of client enquiries;
Skills and Experience Required
• Proven sales experience in the New Zealand residential new build sector
• A knowledge of the building industry or you may come from a builder/architect environment or have proven sales experience in a retail hardware provider
• Proven business development skills
• Home designer or CAD experience would be a great advantage but not essential
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, strong numeracy skills and computer literacy in MS Word and Excel are essential.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application and CV.