The Human Resources Project provide comprehensive support for employees transitioning to new business opportunities.
Our outplacement program will support employees develop an individualised job search strategy, each receiving four initial one-hour outplacement coaching sessions followed by on-going support until they are successfully placed in a new position.
Clients will be provided with templates and support to identify their strengths and achievements to enable them to develop their resume, social media marketing, LinkedIn profile and grow their networking opportunities.
Our coaches will work with clients to clarify their goals, invite self-assessment, consider the full range of options and agree a commitment to action.
Outplacement Service Includes
- A psychometric assessment to identify cognitive strengths and talents and assist the client in identifying coping skills during their job transition.
- Templates to prepare a vision for the future by identifying personal accomplishments and competencies.
- Develop a communication strategy by preparing a personal job search marketing plan and resume preparation.
- Guidance on developing a social media profile on LinkedIn and other platforms as well as how to grow a social networking presence.
- Follow up meetings will provide on-going support and interview preparation.
This program is available throughout New Zealand for participants who are unable to attend in person through the use of ZOOM.
Post Covid-19 candidates will also be assisted in identifying transferable skills that can be utilised to search for new career opportunities.
A single payment of $2,500 plus GST (Payable within 7 days of invoice) will secure your employees’ participation.
For further information or to arrange a booking contact The Human Resources Project.