• Highly competitive base salary and standard hours
• Prestigious flagship store
• One of New Zealand’s leading providers of books, stationery and office products.
Our client is on the search for a senior retail professional to lead the team in their Hamilton store.
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of books, stationery and office products. They are a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company and are very strongly values driven.
About the role:
This is a team leadership role and requires someone who can lead by example and be hands-on, whilst also being comfortable training and developing staff.
You need to have strong sales experience and to have previously operated in a management capacity.
Your referees will attest to your passion for outstanding customer service and mentoring staff.
As Store Manager we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced/ high volume retail environment
• Proven experience in motivating and developing a team
• Sound understanding of key business drivers and their impact on the P&L
• A commercially astute understanding of retail and managing staff
• Someone who can bring new ideas and a new focus to the existing teams
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
• High visual merchandising standards
What our client will offer you: –
• A supportive great Support Office Team
• An opportunity to work with a small but talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
• A competitive salary package and great career opportunities
Please do not apply to this ad if you are not a current NZ resident or do not have a legal permit to work permanently in NZ
Click on the link to send us your CV today!