Overtime Rates + Full Holiday Pay and Stats
Large NZ freight company looking for people with a wee bit of experience for Temp or Perm Opportunities
• Immediate start – PM Shift / Evening Shift / Night Shift available
• Good hourly rates with overtime rates & full statutory entitlements.
• Career opportunities with large growing NZ company.
Our client is a very large NZ owned freight and logistics company based in Mt Wellington.
They are hugely busy as more people shop online and they are looking for several additional temp or perm staff to support their freight sorting operations.
We’re looking to fill several positions immediately including an afternoon shift supervisor.
You’ll be sorting courier and transport freight for delivery across New Zealand
Previous experience in warehousing is preferred and a good geographical knowledge of NZ would be an advantage.
Potential for ongoing work and career opportunities for reliable and motivated people
Several available shifts – Monday to Friday
• Afternoon shift : 11am – 9.30pm (Supervisor )
• Evening Shift : 12 noon – 10.30pm (Sorter)
• Nightshift – 10.30pm – 9.00am (Sorter)
• Overtime rates + full statutory allowances paid
What we’re looking for…….
• Previous Picking or Packing experience
• Reliable – have your own transport
• Forklift Licence: Only basic forklift skills are required – ideally you’ll have a current forklift licence.
• Class 1 Licence: We’d like the nightshift freight sorter to have a Class 1 licence so they can pick up freight from the airport.
• Energetic and motivated
• Computer literate
• Good level of fitness – preferably able to lift up to 25kg,
• Can pass a Ministry of Justice check and drug screening
If you are available NOW we want to hear from you today.
If you don’t have a CV that’s OK but please attach a covering letter describing your work experience and ensure your mobile number and email address are included
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.